Support Camp Rising Sun
Throughout Camp Rising Sun’s history, campers have been able to attend completely free of charge. This is made possible through the generous contributions of our many supporters. Your contribution in any amount will help us ensure that Camp Rising Sun remains open and free to our amazing kids.
Donations can be made online via the link above. Additionally, checks can be mailed to:
Camp Rising Sun Charitable Foundation
P.O. Box 472
Branford, CT 06405
Camp Rising Sun Wish List
There are many items we need to keep camp running and many more that would add that extra special touch to our Camp Week. Check back in the summer for items specific to the coming Camp Week.
- Amazon.com Wish List — purchase online and ship directly to Camp!
- Golf Cart Sponsor
- Gift Cards — Amex, Sam’s, Stop & Shop, Walmart, BJ’s, Costco, Joann’s, Target
- Cabin Sponsor
- Videographer to produce a Camp DVD
- Wii and Xbox 360 accessories and games
- Raffle and Silent Auction items for our Annual Night Out fundraiser
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on any of the items above.
Camp Rising Sun has partnered with the Amazon Smile program. Simply use the link below when ordering on Amazon, and a portion of your purchase price will go to benefit Camp Rising Sun. Easy, huh?
Camp Rising Sun is operated almost entirely by volunteers. We’re always looking for people with a little — or a lot — of time to dedicate to our campers. Here are a few opportunities:
- Activity Leader — come up to camp during Camp Week and lead an activity for our campers. If you have a special skill that you can share with our campers, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Annual Night Out Fundraiser — our annual event at the Owenego in Branford is our biggest fundraiser and requires a lot of helping hands — from planning to checking tickets to helping run the raffle and silent auction, we could use your help!
- Cabin Counselor — spend Mini-Camp Weekend and Camp Week in a cabin with a group of our campers, helping to ensure a fun and safe week. Please see our staff page for more information on requirements and registration information.